7-10 Conference: Demystifying Science Assessment
- Online Theory Sessions - 3:30-5:30pm Tuesday 8 August – Thursday 10 August
- In-person - Friday 25 August
This event has been designed specifically for 7-10 classroom teachers to come together, network and participate in collaborative learning on science assessment. Content will focus on developing skills to tailor and streamline assessment for and of learning, by:
- Unpacking the role and importance of assessment and assessment cycles
- Simplifying process and better utilising marking rubrics
- Turning assessments into feedback
Three preliminary online theory-based sessions will develop skills in planning and evaluating formative and summative assessment. This will then be followed by a full day in person conference to bring those skills to life through practical workshops facilitated by leaders in education.
Who should attend?
- 7-10 Science teachers wanting to develop their skills in assessment
Registration opening in 2023
Interested in presenting? Email Project Manager - Visnja Aw or submit a workshop via the submission link
Interested in being an event partner? Email Marketing Manager - Zoe Larkin